The Hazeldean development by developers Abland and Sable Homes is one of the few in the country that offers full-circle living: From the private primary and high schools through to the retirement village, Hazeldean gives families a village to grow up – and old – in.
Seen as a self-sufficient and eco-friendly suburban precinct, the development will ultimately comprise a fully fledged hospital, a day clinic, health clubs, entertainment venues, filling stations; as well as shops, offices and new homes in several different residential estates.
Current amenites and completed developments include:
- Hazeldean Square Shopping Centre
- Hazeldean Homeworld, with Sevens furniture stores
- Hazeldean Office Park
- Tijger Valley Office Park
- Curro Private Primary and High School
- Residential Estates: The Ridge, The Meadows, Oukraal Bachelors, Oukraal Townhouses and The Retreat